Showing 1–36 of 65 results
An Introduction to Salt Burners and Their Benefits
Blog Introduction: Salt burners are a great way to add aromatherapy to your home. By using a salt burner, you can use essential oils to not only make your home smell amazing but also reap the benefits of their therapeutic properties. Read on for an outline of what salt burners are, the materials needed to use one, how to set up and use a salt burner safely, and the health benefits of diffusing with a salt burner
What is a Salt Burner?
A salt burner is an aromatherapy device that uses Himalayan pink salt rocks from the Punjab region of India in order to diffuse essential oils into the air. This type of diffuser works by heating up the Himalayan pink salt rocks in order to release the essential oils’ aroma and therapeutic benefits into the surrounding air
Materials Needed To Use A Salt Burner
To use a salt burner, you will need a bowl or plate that is heat safe, Himalayan pink salt rocks, water, and your favorite essential oil (or combination of several). You can find all these materials easily at most health food stores or online retailers
How To Use A Salt Burner
Using a salt burner is easy once you have all your supplies ready. To set up your burner
1. Place enough Himalayan pink salt rocks in your bowl/plate so that they cover its entire surface area without overlapping each other too much.
2. Add 2-3 drops of your desired essential oil onto each rock (you can adjust this amount depending on how strong you want the scent to be).
3. Fill your bowl/plate with enough water so that it covers 1/4-1/2 inch above the top layer of Himalayan pink salt rocks.
4. Place your bowl/plate on top of an electric stovetop or candle warmer and heat until all the rocks are fully submerged in water (this should take about 10 minutes).
5. Once heated, turn off the stovetop or candle warmer and allow it to cool before touching it again (be sure to keep pets and children away during this time!).
6. Enjoy! The scent should last 1-2 hours depending on how much essential oil you added initially.
Safety Precautions To Take When Using The Burner
While using a salt burner is generally safe for most people, it’s important to take certain safety precautions when setting up and using one in order to ensure that no one gets burned or injured during the process:
• Always make sure that there is enough water covering at least 1/4 inch over all of your Himalayan pink salt rocks before turning on any heat source (this will prevent them from getting too hot).
• Make sure that children or pets are not near any open flames or electric stoves while heating up the rocks as these surfaces can become very hot quickly!
• Never leave any open flames unattended while using a salt burner as they could pose a risk for fire if left unattended for too long – always be sure someone is around who can extinguish any open flames if necessary!
Health Benefits Of Diffusing With Salt Burners
Not only do diffused essential oils smell amazing but they also have various therapeutic properties as well! By diffusing with a Himalayan pink salt rock diffuser, you can reap some incredible health benefits such as stress reduction and improved respiratory function amongst others! Stress reduction happens due to certain molecules found in essential oils which have been found to help lower cortisol levels – leading us feeling more relaxed after inhaling them! Additionally, some studies suggest that certain oils may improve respiratory function by helping clear out mucus from our lungs – making breathing easier overall! Finally, many people report improved sleep quality when diffusing lavender oil which could lead us feeling more rested throughout our day-to-day activities!
Whether you’re looking for an easy way to relax after work or want something special for guests coming over, investing in a Himalayan Pink Salt Rock diffuser may be just what you need! Not only do these devices look beautiful but they also offer unique aromatherapy benefits such as stress reduction and improved respiratory function amongst others – making them great additions both aesthetically speaking as well as therapeutically speaking! So why not give it a try today? Who knows – maybe it will change your life for good!